This is the wonderful meal Carli made for us this week. Hope y'all enjoy this recipe as much as we did. BTW we love Pampred Chef recipes and cooking tools. Notice our regtangle baker is very seasoned lol
Chicken Lasagna Alfredo from Pampered Chef
- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 jar (16 ounces) white Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups packed fresh baby spinach leaves (about 4 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook noodles in (8-qt.) Stockpot according to package directions, using shortest cook time; drain. In Small Batter Bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, milk and oregano. Whisk until blended using Stainless Whisk; set aside.
- Coarsely chop chicken with Chef's Knife. Using Food Chopper, chop artichokes, bell pepper and onion; place in Stainless (4-qt.) Mixing Bowl. Press garlic over bowl using Garlic Press. Add mozzarella and feta cheese; mix well.
- To assemble lasagna, spread 2/3 cup of the Alfredo sauce mixture over bottom of Rectangular Baker or Large Baker. Top with half of the noodles, overlapping to fit. Layer half of the spinach leaves over noodles; top with half of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers, starting with half of the remaining sauce. After layering, pour remaining sauce over top of lasagna.
- Cover baker with aluminum foil. Bake 45 minutes. Carefully remove foil. Continue baking 10-15 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from oven; let stand 15 minutes for easier serving. Cut into squares; serve using Large Serving Spatula.
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
1 1/2 starch, 3 meat (1 1/2 carb)
U.S. Diabetic exchanges per serving:
Calories 320, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 9 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g, Protein 24 g, Sodium 780 mg, Fiber 2 g
For added convenience, use a rotisserie-cooked chicken, available at most large supermarkets, for this recipe. One cooked chicken weighs about 2 pounds and will yield approximately 3 cups of chopped meat.
Prepare lasagna as recipe directs up to 1 day in advance. Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate. When ready to bake, remove from refrigerator while preheating oven. Increase covered baking time to 55 minutes. Continue as recipe directs.
Celebrate the incomparable flavors in this colorful lasagna with a crisp green salad tossed with pink grapefruit and orange segments, red onion slices and a honey-lime vinaigrette. For dessert, nothing compares to Creamy Lemon Supreme.